Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Testimonial - Wow!

I got a very special message today from one of my wife's pottery friends and I am thrilled to be allowed to share it. She wrote:

"You've got to tell Mitch - I bought a brush from him at the last (Potters' Guild) meeting he came to and I used it today. It's a small brush and the hair goes in a sideways curve - it makes the best leaves and stems I've ever done, just at a touch! I wowed my student today, just making pretty marks with it. What a great gift to myself this brush is!"

Mimi Stadler has her own studio here in New Jersey and her website is http://www.mimistadlerpottery.com/

Even better than that, she's the wonderful woman who found a straggly kitten that is now my favorite cat ever, even though his "help" when I'm making brushes is sometimes questionable.

No comments:

Post a Comment