Sunday, December 1, 2013

Isn't this exciting!



I finally understand what gets my wife so excited about selling her pottery. Today I got this message from Tennessee:

Just a quick note, I am very excited to use my new brushes today , My husband will help me and I am starting him on the fox brush ,more to be told by evening !!!Thank you Mitch Love them and thank you Su for getting them to us so fast!

I'm getting advice from her pottery friends about salesmanship and presentation of myself (and the brushes) and all the much-needed strokes from near strangers. Of course, the wife is annoyed that I listen to their advice and come home telling her how exciting that advice is.... after she's said the same thing to me only a day or so before. She thinks I don't believe her and only accept (the same) advice from others.... OK, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment